This beautiful villa dated 1851 is located in the most prestigious area of Menton, Garavan.
A very pleasant and green environment located in a quiet setting.
Some work needs to be done to make it even more beautiful, but the owners have lived in this house since 1976.
The positive points are the peace and quiet, situated in a dead end street, not overlooked, close to the centre of the old town of Menton and its restaurants, beaches, hotels and bars. The villa is connected to the mains sewage system, has a large garden planted with Mediterranean species, and a large mirror effect swimming pool.
- Gas/water central heating.
- The house could possibly be extended with the required permits.
- Easy access to the seaside in Menton.
BEHIND THE GATE TO THE MAIN GARDEN - Main parking and garage for two cars.
Very nice garden, steps lead to the pool level 13x5 m with a depth of 1.80 to 1.50 m
Sand filter system, mirror effect.
Summer kitchen is fully equipped including town gas for cooking. Shower/WC and dressing room.
Two entrances, one with access to the main villa and the other with access to the kitchen.
- LIVING ROOM with monumental "alabaster" fireplace that functions.72.86 m2 giving access to a terrace of 30 m2 (to be checked).
- FULLY FURNISHED KITCHEN - but dating from the 1970's - 16.4 m2
- BATHROOM - 2 m2 + WC - 1.52 m2
- Staircase from the living room to the first floor with landing of 10m2
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH FLOOR 24.31 m2 / ENSUITE WITH BATHROOM/WC AND SHOWER 15.84 m2 - the room has a balcony and sea view
- BEDROOM 2 - 22.08 m2 with balcony and sea view. Ensuite bathroom with WC - 4.75 m2
- BEDROOM 3 - 10.14 m2 with its own bathroom/WC of 3.4 m2
- Staircase to R+2 level
BEDROOM 4 - 12 m2 - with its bathroom/WC of 2 m2
DRESSING ROOM - 3.26 m2 (low level)
GAME ROOM IN THE BASEMENT 18 m2 (low level)